Post general ACVW topics here
If its not ACVW related, post it in Off Topic.
- Posts: 7807
- Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:51 pm
- What model do you have?: 52T1,68FB,72Bay,75FL
- Location: Eich! no, in Jefferys Bay
- Has thanked: 206 times
- Been thanked: 438 times
Dion&cathsdream wrote: ↑
Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:04 pm
Hi Dion and Catherine from Alberton. We are new vw kombi owners still got lots of work to do on our new baby and still need to name her.
Welcome and the best way to start is to open an project thread, post photo's of your bus, and let us share your joy of getting her to the point you guys want to have her.
1952 Split Beetle 1835cc (Azure Blue)
1968 Fastback 2Lt.type4( Red)
1972 Low Light Bay Panel Van 2Lt type 4(White)
1975 Fleetline Panel Van 1914cc (Aqua Blue/White)
2019 MeFusco Beetle Truck
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:33 am
- What model do you have?: Beach Buggy
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/morne.duplessis.904
- Location: Windhoek, Namibia
Good afternoon, I am Morras from Windhoek Namibia and i own a yellow Single Port 1600 Beach Buggy. Loads of fun and easy to work on as a project car.
- Posts: 668
- Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:37 am
- What model do you have?: '73 T2 Single Cab
- Location: Cape Town
- Has thanked: 82 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
Welcome Morras.It's great that you're having fun with your buggy. You are welcome to share more by starting a new thread under Projects.