Kombi's for Sale - Centurion

Post general ACVW topics here
Forum rules
If its not ACVW related, post it in Off Topic.
Investigator
Drip
What model do you have?: 1975

Re: Kombi's for Sale - Centurion

Post by Investigator »

Newby wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:16 pm Sean, yes went to look at her at his house in Pringle bay, what I meant by "Best buy" what were my options, buying a shell and building her up from there, I would not know where to start finding, sourcing parts etc or buying something relatively complete/driveable that I can enjoy now and do necessary changes rather than have her have stand in a garage for 2/3 years while rebuilding and do it bit by bit and going nowhere slowly - so for now I am making lemonade from my lemon and enjoying driving her , beating the odds
Do you by any chance recall the address you went to in Pringle Bay?

Investigator
Drip
What model do you have?: 1975

Re: Kombi's for Sale - Centurion

Post by Investigator »

Good evening all.

Re : Tyl hannemann

The Investigation is going very good and the effected parties have almost submitted all the documents I need.

I have almost finished all my investigation.

Once all my T's are crossed and I's are dotted and the investigation is complete I will be handing in the complete dockets to SAPS to discuss with the NPA and to obtain J50 Arrest Warrant for Mr Tyl Hannemann and get him in front of Court to Face these Charges.

We have also started Civil Proceedings against Tyl Hannemann.

If there are any other affected individuals who have been scammed out of their money please feel free to contact me.

Kind Regards