hi im new here please i need help i own a vw caravelle and i need a engine and gear box to fit in.I need price.

Post general ACVW topics here
Forum rules
If its not ACVW related, post it in Off Topic.
judgement12
Drip
What model do you have?: 1997

hi im new here please i need help i own a vw caravelle and i need a engine and gear box to fit in.I need price.

Post by judgement12 »

:zhelp:

sean
Transmission
What model do you have?: Bays & Splits
South Africa

Re: hi im new here please i need help i own a vw caravelle and i need a engine and gear box to fit in.I need price.

Post by sean »

Hi Judgement12

Please specify what Caravelle you have and what engine and gearbox you are looking for. Was yours a 2.1, 2.5 or 2.6? 4 speed or 5 speed box?

With a request like you have posted, you not going to get any help with a question as vague as this.
judgement12
Drip

Re: hi im new here please i need help i own a vw caravelle and i need a engine and gear box to fit in.I need price.

Post by judgement12 »

It's a vw caravelle 2.6i t3 I think 1997 model but I need even a 20l think its a polo engine and gearbox mine was 5 gears.so please help
sean
Transmission
What model do you have?: Bays & Splits
South Africa

Post by sean »

Why do you want to fit an engine from a Polo in there?

You need to fit the 2.6 5 cylinder that utilized the digifant fuel injection system. That is the correct motor and fuel injection for your year model bus.
judgement12
Drip

Post by judgement12 »

The polo 6 20l engine and gearbox six forward has enough according to the info I got its preferable for most of guys asked
judgement12
Drip

Post by judgement12 »

Can u quote me on a price of either cause I need to put together money to buy any that can work im keen to get