Rush

Come talk £%$ with us.
Pine
ACVWSA Junkie
What model do you have?: Oil on the driveway

Rush

Post by Pine »

I have virtually stopped watching TV a couple of years ago, and hardly watch any DVDs. The last movie I saw in the theatre was SPECTRE, and (wait for this), the one before that was Skyfall, as I believe a 007 movie should be seen on the wide screen. Occasionally I would pop into the DVD shop and take out a movie that is either a total disappointment, one that I fall asleep halfway through, or the odd one that I've seen a couple of times before, and regard as being 'good'.

Last night I took out a movie called 'Rush', and to be honest I'm totally blown away. I wasn't even aware of it, partly because I'm not a huge Formula 1 fan, and partly because I'm not up to date with new movies cause I couldn't care less. But if you haven't seen Rush before, do yourself a favour, and watch it! It is the best movie I have seen in a very long time.

Rush is a 2013 biographical sports drama film centred on the rivalry between Formula 1 drivers James Hunt and Niki Lauda during the 1976 Formula One motor-racing season. It was written by Peter Morgan, directed by Ron Howard and stars Chris Hemsworth as Hunt and Daniel Brühl as Lauda. The film premiered in London on 2 September 2013 and was shown at the 2013 Toronto International Film Festival before its United Kingdom release on 13 September 2013.

Tony Z
Donor
Donor
What model do you have?: 2.3L 69; 1302; P/Van
Location: Klipheuwel (near Durbanville), Cape Town or working at sea
South Africa

Re: Rush

Post by Tony Z »

I agree, a definite "must watch"