Tools

Come talk £%$ with us.
Terry Phillips
Fuel Injection
What model do you have?: T3,1beetle
Zambia

Tools

Post by Terry Phillips »

Guys I need help in selling a very comprehensive selection of King Tony and Boxo tool sets.85% of the tools are brand new and are in a tool chest and 7 draw Toolbox like new.If you Google King Tony or Gedore also have tool kits or sets they will show you the tools and tool boxes,look for the most expensive ones as those or the best range.My ones have 20-30% more tools.My question is do you think I can sell them on the Forum at a discounted price.I dont want to post pictures for security reasons.Please if you could give me your thoughts just so I have a general idea on pricing.I dont Want to loose and nor do I want to over charge some one either.
My physical condition does not allow me to do physical work and I still have other tools that I can use. I bought these tools as an investment as they should still hold their value.
If there is a keen buyer then I can post pictures or they can be viewed at my place in Kempton Park.
Your help will be appreciated.NB these tools are not just a decent set of tools but are a great investment if looked after.Thanks Guys