Donor
Donor
What model do you have?: 2.3L 69; 1302; P/Van
Location: Klipheuwel (near Durbanville), Cape Town or working at sea
South Africa

Lamborghini Ankonian concept: All you need to know

Post by Tony Z »

First look

At first glance, the dark and low Lamborghini Ankonian Concept looks distinctly hostile but it is this very sinister look that draws you in. What sets the concept apart from most supercar concepts doing the rounds of design forums, however, is the fact that it was developed in collaboration with designers from Audi and Lamborghini which lends the design an authenticity and cleanness in its silhouettes. The core of the design can be attributed to Slavche Tanevsky, who uses the Lamborghini Reventon as starting point and elaborates the smooth curves of its muse to morph his creation into a highly futuristic version of the vision. Keeping with the Italian automaker’s trend of naming its supercars after bulls, the concept was christened the Ankonian after an aggressive breed of bulls that is known for its furry, glossy-black hide.
The Beauty

With great looks and a stunning silhouette comes mounting expectations of exceptional features. One of its most prominent trump card is its looks. The car takes on from its predecessor Reventon and adds to its body those seamless curves with killer edges that pronounces spectacular beauty. Quite unlike regular super cars, this one takes cues from the cab backward design of the GT vehicles. And to top it all is its glossy black paint that personifies the aggression and fury that the car stands for. The iconic OLEDs that serve as headlights, between the surfaces, for the car, further accentuates its overwhelming arrogance. On the whole, the car epitomizes power and passion with a close amalgamation of articulate and audacious concave and convex curves.

The Beast

A beast both inside and outside, Ankonian has received accolades of several critics. It employs a mid-engine mount, that rather obviously makes it not a very eco-friendly design. Otherwise, its engine is said to take on from the preceding Reventon, perhpas with a little more power displacement. Despite lack of specific details, its design is doing the job of enthralling die hard car lovers and critics.
The Interiors

To be even one notch short of fineness is not accepted in this case. The interiors of the car has been designed taking into view its phenomenal features that can be controlled from the driver's seat. The interiors assert the super car vibe that the Ankonian is designed to emit.

The Exteriors

Bold, bovine and bombastic, the exterior of the Lamborghini Ankonian is definitely one of its kind. From the angular cut body to the hot-rod stance, the car is easily understood for having a dynamic body even when it is stationary. Radically different from the current trend in super cars, the Ankonian, not only differs with its cab backward design, but its narrow and sleek body as well. The rear end of the car is simply fantastical, something that just jumped out of a comic strip. If it is one drawback in the look, it has to be the rear hood of the car, that belittles its fury, slightly.

Price and Availability

The Lamborghini Ankonian is a futuristic model being designed on paper. It is likely to make rounds in the market in 2016, with its unusual features and looks.

Pine
ACVWSA Junkie
What model do you have?: Oil on the driveway

Re: Lamborghini Ankonian concept: All you need to know

Post by Pine »

Batman wrote: I Like it
boxerulez
Clutch
What model do you have?: '71 T1 | '75 T2b Ex
Facebook: www.facebook.com/vvzyl

Post by boxerulez »

Like the latest batman it seems the latest lambo is again the real deal. These audi lookalikes didnt do it for me, this looks as rediculous as a countach. thats what a lombo should do, look rediculous and go fast.
"I'll sleep when I'm dead!"
Sambabus
Short Block
What model do you have?: Classic campers

Post by Sambabus »

I think VW cocked up the whole image of what a lambo is,..there were always beautifull,with crazy power and wings off aircraft,they have lost the plot in my opinion.
I think they should recruit some Itias to design the cars,and then get thier VW engineers to make it work.
"ALL THAT LIVES IS BORNE TO DIE........NOTHING REALLY MATTERS." Robert Plant-Led Zeppelin.

"Crime is still goverments priority." SA Police spokesperson

RESPECT,EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE LOSING IT!!!
vader
ACVWSA Junkie
What model do you have?: TieFighter
Location: Help!I don't know where I am. Its dark & I can hear voices...

Post by vader »

Now thats a car I could have...
Pine wrote:
Batman wrote: I Like it
Batman se MOER!!!

Its a car for The DarkLord!!!
:hangloose:
"My other ride is your SeatCover! & She loves it!"
Sometimes you'r the statue, sometimes your the pigeon.
"Only the dead go free..." Roger Waters.
"You do not understand the power of the DarkSide" Darth Vader.
MINCE
Transmission
What model do you have?: Without Vehicle
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pereira.artur?ref=profile

Post by MINCE »

I think the Aventador looks fantastic! And if VW made the Lambo's less scarey to drive, then I think that is a good thing.
The old ones were always seen as mad but terrible to drive. And isn't driving what is important here? But, I never drove one so i could be talking out my @$$

This concept is definitely strange, probably makes sense when you see it physically.
"Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion." Jack Kerouac
riaanj
Exhaust Pipe
What model do you have?: None ATM, oneday...

Post by riaanj »

WTF man, the whole design team must be blind! that's f-ing ugly.. :kots:
Just keep on BUGGIN'
Protect the endangered, say NO to exporting our AirCooled spares & cars..

T6 Ranger 2.2TDCi D/Cab
307E Anglia panel-van
Honda CBR600RR
Honda CBR600F4
Honda CBR1100XX SuperBlackbird