Hilux 2.2 4x4 stolen

Report stolen cars here
Sparky
Drip
What model do you have?: Seat Ibiza Cupra TDI

Hilux 2.2 4x4 stolen

Post by Sparky »

Hi all,
It truly saddens me to report my dads Hilux as stolen. It was stolen early this morning in Ridgeworth just above Tygervalley out of the security complex they stay in. It is a white Hilux single cab 4x4. it has the stock standard 2.2 4y motor. 1993 model with the blue and gray stripe along the side. it still has the standard white steel wheels and no bulbar. The bakkie has a dent on the right hand side of the bonnet, right front corner of bumper is dinged, left side of load box has a dent right at the back, tow bar is loose, dash has a crack down the middle, and also has the plastic load bin liner with the Toyota horse on it. Motor has a brand new head. the registration number is CY55403. I am not sure if I should post the VIN and engine number, if needed please let me know and i will supply it.
I am offering a reward for the return of the bakkie or the arrest and conviction of the a$$ that stole it. you can send me a PM or contact me on 083 333 5987
Regards,
Johan

Life is not a journey to the grave
With the intention of
Arriving safely in a pretty
And well preserved body,
But rather to skid in broadside,
Thoroughly used up,
Totally worn out,
And loudly proclaiming,
WOW !!!! What a ride!
catfish
Oil Leak
What model do you have?: 1957 beetle

Re: Hilux 2.2 4x4 stolen

Post by catfish »

I've heard that the modus operandi for stealing from inside secure estates is that a group of guys will rent a house and operate from within the complex?