Friends car Stolen

Report stolen cars here
Cyberbeast
Oil Cooler
What model do you have?: 1974 Beetle

Friends car Stolen

Post by Cyberbeast »

Hi all

My friend's car got stolen Thursday evening in the streets just outside the University of Pretoria main campus. As he is still studying, money isn't flowing too freely in his pocket, and this is a big loss for him. The car is an old 1982 Mazda 323, metallic brown (ugly colour :P ) sedan.

If anyone see's a car like this looking suspicious, GO KICK THE DRIVER IN THE FACE!

Andre

© CB ©
Blitzkrieg
ACVWSA Junkie
What model do you have?: none

Re: Friends car Stolen

Post by Blitzkrieg »

Same evening, a friend's '92 Corolla got stolen, also outside Tukkies....
If it's too low, you're too old :twisted:
Cyberbeast
Oil Cooler

Post by Cyberbeast »

It's getting out of hand there!
© CB ©
zubz
Valve
What model do you have?: 62 LHD Rag, 69 Auto

Post by zubz »

Cyberbeast wrote:It's getting out of hand there!
All over dude, in our area they robbing houses like crazy...we just need to start shooting them.....

Cyberbeast
Oil Cooler

Post by Cyberbeast »

Oh yeah! Sounds like a good idea! We should start saying :finger4u: to criminals!!!
© CB ©
ChrisG
Crankshaft
What model do you have?: None

Post by ChrisG »

My pals car got stolen from UCT. He got it back + a few bullet holes - sound system because he has a tracker in it. The security camera footage was the best. In one frame you see the car and then as it turns around and reaches his car again its gone!
http://thegreatadventurer.com
Twitter: @TGadventure
Korn005
Oil Stain
What model do you have?: '75 Fleetline
South Africa

Post by Korn005 »

Cyberbeast wrote:Hi all

My friend's car got stolen Thursday evening in the streets just outside the University of Pretoria main campus. As he is still studying, money isn't flowing too freely in his pocket, and this is a big loss for him. The car is an old 1982 Mazda 323, metallic brown (ugly colour :P ) sedan.

If anyone see's a car like this looking suspicious, GO KICK THE DRIVER IN THE FACE!

Andre
Guys I know the Metro Cops have been busy towing vehicles away from TUKS, so if the car was standing there during the day, give them impound yard a call.
'75 Fleetline Splitty
'56 Unimog 411
'79 Unimog 416 Camper
'89 Hilux
Cyberbeast
Oil Cooler

Post by Cyberbeast »

I doubt that they would tow away his car, since he never parks on a No Parking zone.

But I'll tell him to give it a shot anyways...
© CB ©
Cyberbeast
Oil Cooler

Post by Cyberbeast »

Hey guys... My friend saw his STOLEN car... the one that I originally opened this thread for. He took 2 photos... so the hunt is still on. If you see this car please notify the cops or do something. If my buddy can get this car back, I'm sure he will reward the person that contributed with something small. He attached a lot of value to this car, so no matter how it looks he wants it back.

In the photo's, it's the brown Mazda 323 in front of the guy on the bike. Registration plates currently reads DSK 085 GP.

Bit more info, qouting my friend:
Ok so ons was op die hoek van Fred Nicholson en Paul Krugerstraat toe die d**s voor ons verby ry (in Paul Krugerstraat self). Ons was toe nog nie 100% seker of dit my kar is nie, so ons het hom gevolg. Hy het by die Engen garage daar naby gestop en by Mader's Fast Food ingegaan (Google Maps coordinates: -25.706729,28.18521), 'n koerant gekoop en weer uitgekom. In daardie kort tyd kon ons bevestig dat dit my kar is. Van daar af het ons hom gevolg met Paul Krugerstraat, toe Soutpan Road in 'n noordelike rigting (volgens GPS) en tot in Soshanguve. By die 1ste 4-rigting stop daar het hy reguit oor gery, maar daarna het ons hom verloor. Die Polisie was ook agter hom aan maar hulle was net so bietjie laat op die toneel. Alhoewel hulle het 5 karre met mense "armed to the teeth" gehad, so as hulle hom gevang het sou hy heel moontlik sy kos met 'n strooitjie moes eet.

Die bestuurder is 'n groot (vet) swart man en hy't 'n helder oranje keps opgehad. Die kar se nuwe nommerplaat lees DSK 085 GP. Die kar is 'n metallic bruin 1983 Mazda 323 (waarvan die 323 badge nou af is) en die agterkant van die kar is heelwat hoër as normale Mazda 323's. Die kar het nou mags op, asook 'n rooierige stuurwiel sover ek kon sien.
You can also phone/sms me @ 082 294 7227 if you can contribute to the catching of the thief.
Kind regards
Andre
© CB ©
Cyberbeast
Oil Cooler

Post by Cyberbeast »

BUMPITY BUUUUMMPPP!!
© CB ©