Car stolen

Report stolen cars here
Rooikat
Drip
What model do you have?: Beetle 1969

Car stolen

Post by Rooikat »

It's not a beetle but our Nissan Sentra was stolen between the hours of 1 am and time of posting. Its the old box shape, light blue metallic color. The right headlight dim not working the bumpers don't really fit well with age and the left rear flikker plastic has a crack. Was in Barberton near Nelspruit.
Registration-CSH347MP
Vin-H028834
Engine nr-E15029749A
If by any chance you see it contact - 079 82 68883

RICKY-R69
Clutch
What model do you have?: 76 kombi,1970 beetle

Re: Car stolen

Post by RICKY-R69 »

Damn, the new South Africa! Glad it wasn't your Beetle though. Hope you find it before it is used in a farm murder or ATM bombing or the like.
Most men in their mid-life crisis buys Harleys. I build BEETLES!
Rooikat
Drip

Post by Rooikat »

Yeah, I was really relieved. We are taking precautions until we can up security by taking out the roter. And then we are currently working on getting some Bull Terriers too. Xp
fig
Bus Driver
What model do you have?: Type 2
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/258896479219/
South Africa

Post by fig »

Rooikat wrote:And then we are currently working on getting some Bull Terriers too. Xp
One of my colleagues had two bull terriers stolen from his yard two weeks ago.

Welcome to South Africa, a land of thieves.
fig
Kaapse Kombi Kult

"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right." -- Henry Ford
Sambabus
Short Block
What model do you have?: Classic campers

Post by Sambabus »

Dogs arent the answer,they used to be,before crims started shooting and poisening them,or using them for fighting. All they are now is an early warning system and at best,a distraction right before you get attacked,hopefully long enough to be to youre advantage.

Get a security system,and then recruit Mapogo. that will be the end of your shit.
"ALL THAT LIVES IS BORNE TO DIE........NOTHING REALLY MATTERS." Robert Plant-Led Zeppelin.

"Crime is still goverments priority." SA Police spokesperson

RESPECT,EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE LOSING IT!!!
Rooikat
Drip

Post by Rooikat »

I know dogs are not the solution but they are something. At night we remove the rotor and we are going to install a tap on the fuel line that we are gonna close at night. It will sit in a very hard to find place of course. I am just sick an tired of always having to pick up the damn pieces -.-
Sambabus
Short Block
What model do you have?: Classic campers

Post by Sambabus »

what about trip wires,I know in joburg you can get trip wires attached to shot gun shell,and if they trip it the shell goes off and makes it sound like you shooting at them. You also get something called a stalin organ,which shoots up explosives and flares to scare the shit out of thieves while lighting up the whole area so people can see.
"ALL THAT LIVES IS BORNE TO DIE........NOTHING REALLY MATTERS." Robert Plant-Led Zeppelin.

"Crime is still goverments priority." SA Police spokesperson

RESPECT,EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE LOSING IT!!!
fig
Bus Driver
What model do you have?: Type 2
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/258896479219/
South Africa

Post by fig »

Sambabus wrote:what about trip wires,I know in joburg you can get trip wires attached to shot gun shell,and if they trip it the shell goes off and makes it sound like you shooting at them. You also get something called a stalin organ,which shoots up explosives and flares to scare the shit out of thieves while lighting up the whole area so people can see.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

None of this would be legal and would probably land you in a lot more trouble than stealing cars!

I have a similar (legal and non-dangerous) idea, based on infra-red or ultrasonic beams, which will also scare intruders shitless, but it will only work if I am the only one to have it, so I won't describe it here. :wink:
fig
Kaapse Kombi Kult

"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right." -- Henry Ford
oldschoolgp
Oil Pump
What model do you have?: 1976

Post by oldschoolgp »

i found this the other day ....

RandMTrackingand Security CC
R and M Tracking provide information and related services for the efficient and effective management of mobile assets including private and commercially utilized vehicles.

Description of our Services and Products
•Comprehensive fleet and vehicle management with the most advanced vehicle recovery services as optional backup to all personal and commercial clients
•Provision of personal and commercial monitoring services for clients who need to monitor and manage their own vehicles or fleets
R and M Tracking and recovery services
R and M Tracking offers a comprehensive vehicle tracking product as its main focus of business with an on-line and off-line fleet management system that is also a unique tracking and recovery solution with backup systems to provide safety and support for all type of vehicles and Fleet owners. R and M Tracking features live tracking with an accuracy of up to 10cm and live update rate of up to 10seconds per interval delay.Clients and users of the system have the benefit of using the system in both online and offline. The online is categorized into web based and software based vehicle observation, both categories uses both satellite maps and the latest street maps combined to give clients true, easy and effective views of the whereabouts of any vehicle being monitored.
The offline category is software based where the development and programming was designed for clients who cannot sit and keep a watchful eye on their vehicles every second of the day but want to draw history information on a vehicle at any given point of time. The offline also offers a full report system that the client can view in any required amount of detail that is easy to read and easy to understand in graphical and numerical outlays.
Subscriptions, Unit and Installation Cost
All prices are excluding of VAT
Tracking Unit Once off payment Installation Costs
This service is only for Vehicle Recovery R600.00 R350.00

Monthly Subscriptions R120.00 36 Months

Buying of Tracking Unit ( Once off Costs) Tracking Unit Installation Costs
R1500.00 R350.00

Monthly Subscriptions R240.00 24 Months

Free Fitment Option
Monthly Subscriptions R245.00 36 months
Terms and conditions apply, for more information on the above prices please contact (011-614 0812) 078 803 8042