Johan`s BLue bug

Report stolen cars here
ZeroAxe
Drive Train
What model do you have?: FUmobile

Re: Johan`s BLue bug

Post by ZeroAxe »

One of the biggest problems is that Bugs are EASY to steal. No need for Fancy alarms and/or anti-highjack devices to overcome....

VW Enthusiast
ImageImageImageImage
Webster
Oil Cooler
What model do you have?: Karmann Ghias

Post by Webster »

They go to Mozambique I tell you!. I suspect there is a collector in Maputo who has a yard full of aircooled vehicles. This collector is fanatical and only takes the good ones. He has agents in South Africa that scout for him, and when the correct type/model has been located they do the deed, and drive it accross the border. These guys are slick, and generally the dubs are Gone in Sixty seconds. Mmmm - could make a good movie out of this one.
Anyone for rounding up a posse and taking a trip to Mozz?
WEBSTER :D
vuyo
Exhaust Pipe
What model do you have?: beetle
Facebook: vuyo dube

Post by vuyo »

sorry about the bug Johan thats a kak one know the felling hpoe you finde the car or the f#Ck that took it
60s look 74 beetle
Sambabus
Short Block
What model do you have?: Classic campers

Post by Sambabus »

Its far to much effort for thieves 2 strip cars,and sell them peice by piece,it also takes a really long time to sell all the parts(evidence),iv herd of a hijacking syndicate in Thembisa that jacks a car,finds the tracker,an resprays the car in a matter of hours,then falsefys the papers an adjusts the vin no. accordingly and sells it again,........i think they respray the cars,get false papers an export them.These are syndicates at work,an if you look on other web sites about aircooled vws,the numbers of beetles goin missing is incredible,and wats scary is they are starting on the busses now,if i think im gona b away from my van 4 even an hour,i dont take it,i use my other car.I dont go any wear i cant see it.....meybe the cars are stripped down then exported and reassembled overseas?
"ALL THAT LIVES IS BORNE TO DIE........NOTHING REALLY MATTERS." Robert Plant-Led Zeppelin.

"Crime is still goverments priority." SA Police spokesperson

RESPECT,EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE LOSING IT!!!