Don't want to register but want to ask a question or post something aircooled for sale? Post here.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
I fabricate panels for splitty / combi rear beds using either steel or aluminum. Can also manufacture / fabricate other panels on request. Follow my facebook page (Dean van der Walt - The Fabricator) for all projects and references. Feel free to contact me to discuss any panel you require: 0817045253
- Posts: 3466
- Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:18 pm
- What model do you have?: 71 Westy + 74beetle
- Facebook: http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?r0d306f00&refid=7
- Location: Pretoria- beetle / Benoni - Bus
- Has thanked: 23 times
- Been thanked: 16 times
Baywindow front nose section and inner lower nose section?
More than meets the eye!
- ACVWSA Junkie
- Posts: 15013
- Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:54 pm
- What model do you have?: Oil on the driveway
- Location: Wilderness
- Has thanked: 224 times
- Been thanked: 226 times
Welcome to ACVWSA Dean! I've been following your FB page for a while now - awesome work you do. Please tell us more about the Ferrari you are fabricating?
- Posts: 738
- Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:37 am
- What model do you have?: '73 T2 Single Cab
- Location: Cape Town
- Has thanked: 94 times
- Been thanked: 66 times
I don't know if Dean is still here. His posts are from 3 and 1/2 years ago.