Porsche Covin

Don't want to register but want to ask a question or post something aircooled for sale? Post here.
paul-jacques

Porsche Covin

Post by paul-jacques »

I read on a post from 'Baron' from Bethal in 2007 that he found a slant-nose Covin Porsche and planned to rebuild the car. He posted a couple of pics and body was still in decent condition. Seems like he never got to do it as I recently bought the body (now pretty damaged with rusted floorpan etc) and are in the process of rebuilding it. Already on a rolling chassis and it should be good as new in a couple of months.
I am posting pics of the project on my facebook site - Paul's Custom Creations as well as on my personal Paul-Jacques site.
Kind regards, Paul

retrovan
Donor
Donor
What model do you have?: 52T1,68FB,72Bay,75FL
Netherlands

Re: Porsche Covin

Post by retrovan »

Why not open a Project thread here and post some of the early photo's here with a bit of history, as Faasebook is only a one page wonder and nobody can or wants to go back to read it.

Here on this forum, its there for history and the next generation will learn from your mistakes and good fortunes, and it will inspire a big number of new builders, and not get snooty remarks from jealous little "school Girls"

Herman

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:40 am.
These users thanked the author retrovan for the post:
AlanH
1952 Split Beetle 1835cc
1968 Fastback 2Lt.type4
1972 Low Light Bay Panel Van 2Lt type 4
1975 Fleetline Panel Van 1914cc
2020 MeFusco Beetle Truck 2Lt type 4
1972 FT Hahn SP 1776 cc