WTB: car alarm

Post images of your vintage ads here.
Dolcegurl
Drip
What model do you have?: beetle

WTB: car alarm

Post by Dolcegurl »

Hey all, I want to get a new car alarm for my car...does anyone on here have some for sale? usually my boyfriend just takes care of all this stuff, but we just broke up...and ive never bought any parts online before, so i have like no idea what im doing...ive been looking at a new lcd car alarm at this website, but im not sure if its a good deal or not...has anyone ever purchased from them before? or could someone recommend a good website to buy from? thanx so so much!!

Katie

Kiss me and i'll see stars ...love me and i'll give them to you!
eben
Site Admin
What model do you have?: None
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ebenve
Slovakia

Re: WTB: car alarm

Post by eben »

Wow AMAZING that you have plucked up the courage to buy something online without your boyfriend holding your hand...
WHat's even more amazing is that you have managed do advertise that site's URL WITH keywords that would lead to it.
but no the amazingness doesn't stop there.... You have and American IP and its an American site.... shit I'm so overwhelmed with amazingness. If you don't mind I will remove that spam link from your post now.

Oh and well done with the effort of creating a believable profile and posting 2 other posts to make yourself more believable.

PS... see in your profile picture? Get an electric shaver, it would work better in your case.

Tata!
karmakoma
Full-time Bug Nutter
What model do you have?: 69 dual trunk coupe

Re: WTB: car alarm

Post by karmakoma »

LOL, thought this was a lot of effort for a bit of spam from her side, saw it too last night.
Like the new link! :lol: