Cars in France

Non ACVW models.
Chris
ACVWSA Junkie
What model do you have?: Beach Buggy

Cars in France

Post by Chris »

Here are some of the cars I saw in France.

Audi A2 &R8

These cars don't need to be licensed nor do you need a license to drive them.The only condition is that they are not driven on Highways.It has a small diesel engine and some can carry for passengers.But they are expensive.In the region of R120 000!

Citroen 2CV's

Pine
ACVWSA Junkie
What model do you have?: Oil on the driveway

Re: Cars in France

Post by Pine »

Some very nice cars you snapped there!

I really like the metallic bronze-brown colour of the old 911's, and that 300SL Roadster is a gem! Wonder why the Audi A2 is not sold in SA? The Aston Martin looks like the one Timothy Dalton drove in The Living Daylights but his got blown up, so I doubt it is the same one :wink:
Rudi02
Oil Cooler
What model do you have?: 1952, 1957,1958,1959

Post by Rudi02 »

The guy's in Europe use their car's. We saw a 911 completely smashes to pieces one Sunday morning, because the owner were going to fast around a bend on the highway.

You've got some nice picture's Chris. I wish we had so many of those exotic's around. (Stupid Exporters)
ZeroAxe
Drive Train
What model do you have?: FUmobile

Post by ZeroAxe »

Slight correction, but nothing major. Those little cars have to be licensed and insured, for obvious reasons. But you can only go on departmental roads and national roads that's speed limit is 90km/h. And yes, they ARE expensive for what you get. Consider this, almost 10 000€ new, you get a car that cant go faster than 50km/h you can tale 1 passenger with and there is barely enough space in the "boot" for a dozen beer!?

Glad to say(!?) that all the 2CVs were taken in my next door town as well as that yellow 'thing'. So here is a trick Q Chris, name the places were the photos were taken :wink: :D
Chris
ACVWSA Junkie
What model do you have?: Beach Buggy

Post by Chris »

I can't remember them all,but the ones I do remember is Province,Sezanne,Romilly,Troyes,Gaye,Linthelles(where you stay)Never,Auxere,Eparnay and of course Paris.