13%

Total votes: 30

Blitzkrieg
ACVWSA Junkie
What model do you have?: none

Re: Worth R60k???

Post by Blitzkrieg »

sp1600 uk wrote:what a surreal post !!
and while i fully understand how you feel about you feel about all your good cars being shipped out for high prices mainly due to exchange rates if the seller is going to export one of your cars regardless ,he might as well fleece the buyer for as much as he can and bring some money in to your economy .
However the issues i have with your exporting policies is my car was brought over with its owner and his belonging when he moved here from natal 20 years ago and has nearly finished being restored back to its original spec however ther are a fer parts i need such as a replacement pair of front reflectors for the front wings ( as they were removed to pass th uk MOT) ,new front lower spoiler (hit a fox ) ,pair of air filters etc . And no one will ship blooy parts to the UK to allow me to finish the car so it has sat in the garage for 2 years waiting for bits or for me to get on a bloody plane and come and collect them !!!!!!!! :bn:
You are the same freak that claims to have a 1600SP with a 5 speed gearbox :lol: :roll:

Still waiting for proper pictures to verify your claims :roll:

If it's too low, you're too old :twisted:
sp1600 uk
Drip
What model do you have?: sp1600

Post by sp1600 uk »

ok you want picturesof the gearstick ,exciting and will prove nothing ,im not splitting and stripping the gearbox for your pleasure i have offer for one of the moderatorators who lives about 45 mins from me in the uk to come round have coffee to feel free and to take as many pictures vidoes so he can verify exactly and indipendtly of what i say to finaly shut the lot of you up howeveruntill he does your more interested in slagging me off than helping . thanks a lot pal
eben
Site Admin
What model do you have?: None
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ebenve
Slovakia

Post by eben »

I still want to come visit but I'm just too damn busy at the moment. :D
IMPI
Donor
Donor
What model do you have?: sp2

Post by IMPI »

jeez just to shut you up I will gladly send you some SP filters if I can find the damn things I need at least 4 for my own cars. And as for white reflectors I have been looking for some white ones for my Puma without succsess now for 6 months.
The filters were made in Brazil as standasd fare on the alcohol powered beetles as well as the brazilia and Puma Maybe you could find some there
Armand
Who cares how it's done in California? :twisted:
(018) 473-0186
Dirk
Exhaust Pipe
What model do you have?: Beetle, Fasty

Post by Dirk »

IMPI wrote:as for white reflectors I have been looking for some white ones for my Puma without succsess now for 6 months.

Good luck with that one Armand. I've been looking since April 2007.

2 Years on and all I've learned is that I have to make my own.
http://djb.co.za" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

`68 Beetle
`66 Fastback
'90 Sunpacer
sp1600 uk
Drip
What model do you have?: sp1600

Post by sp1600 uk »

Hi Chris hope you are well ,busy time of year for us all well exept for me i retired 5 years ago for medical reasons which also stops me driving so even when i finish it i may not get to drive it :( . i wouldnt rush at the moment as it looks like im moving house over christmas i know good timing or what the house stuff is no problem but the beetle stuff is all layed out in the garage as the body is a bare shell waiting for paint and the spoilers i cant get shipped over ,ive got the old one which has been repaired but would rather replace it and the rear valence panel a vw dealer pot a normal exhaust on so the tailpipes smashed two dents in the fiberglass so really difficult repair so just give me a shout when you can come over and yes i take the ignorant coments on here with a large pinch of salt at the end of the day the car is parked in my garage not in theirs
kevin