Forum rules
Only post pictures of YOUR cars here.
JMartinVW
Donor
Donor
What model do you have?: Between projects

Re: Volksrod "64

Post by JMartinVW »

Harry, that volksrod looks awesome! Love the colour. Just one thing I would like to be an arse about - those headlights belong on a mining tram. You probably (hopefuly) will change them. I headlights I fitted to my vr were actually intended for a custom bike, and a set cost around R700.00. Nice and chrome, and uses H4 globes.

'What? We can't stop here...this is bat country!' - Raoul Duke
Harry Myburg
Oil Leak
What model do you have?: 1964

Post by Harry Myburg »

Hi, thanks and appreciate your honesty. Those are actually top end Hellas containing the "angel eyes" effect I was looking for. As you know, with a project like this, things always change and I'm always open to suggestions/advice. Would like to have a closer look at your lights. The price also sounds good as these ones were 7 times that price.
Modifications = Complications
Mars67
Oil Stain
What model do you have?: Porsce Spyder

Post by Mars67 »

Daardie kleur werk vir my!!! Ongelooflike projek Harry. Wel gedaan!
JMartinVW
Donor
Donor
What model do you have?: Between projects

Post by JMartinVW »

Harry Myburg wrote:Hi, thanks and appreciate your honesty. Those are actually top end Hellas containing the "angel eyes" effect I was looking for. As you know, with a project like this, things always change and I'm always open to suggestions/advice. Would like to have a closer look at your lights. The price also sounds good as these ones were 7 times that price.
:shock: Didn't mean to offend Harry. Those lights just look like the rubber cup, semi-sealed type. The photo don't do them justice. I changed the lights three times on mine. Personally, I like a lot of chrome on a custom and the last set worked really well for me. I'll pm you a few close ups of what I had. Also check out the SA hot rod magazine. Plenty of suppliers for custom parts.
'What? We can't stop here...this is bat country!' - Raoul Duke