Pierre
082 600 8663

CLick on Banner Below to be routed to the Web site

Chris
ACVWSA Junkie
What model do you have?: Beach Buggy

Re: THE WEEK THAT WAS

Post by Chris »

The last week has been a bit slow,due to most people being on holiday.So this week’s “The week that was” will be short and sweet.(No cheering please!!)

Blitz had his birthday this week.Congrats,but please,replace the rubber on the walking stick.It’s making a hell of a racket!

Even though it was Christmas,a couple of sad souls was visiting the site,and posting,like yours truly.

Pine was driving around on empty freeways in Gauteng,and looking for Bays to take pictures of.But even the nice Bays are also on holiday.

Hopefully we will have the first Samba on this site through Gazzapen.He bought a Samba in the JunkMail.Now,how the hell did we miss that one??!!

It seems like after all the bad publicity Santa was getting,like vaporising into thin air when breaking through the sound barrir,and exploding into a huge ball of fire for breaking the laws of science and common sense,the reindeer burning into well done steaks on re-entry and the elves most probably suing Santa for violating the labour relations act on child labour.Santa still delivered all the gifts to the good little boys and girls,and the members of this forum(why,I don’t know).And then he still pitches up at some guys workshop in the middle of the night,in a VW with a cooked engine,and wants an exchange unit after 30 years.Sounds like a consumer from Sandton.
So,for all the dissing that you have been getting,and all the shit that we gave you through the year,all the lies that we told,aswell as looking at all those camel toes and making bad comments on our friend’s cars,wifes and girlfriends,thanks for all the hard work on Christmas eve,and for giving us mostly what we wanted.Next year,buy an IMPI conversion,and then maybe you’ll finish the route faster and won’t forget to deliver all the other goodies that we wanted.

PS. Santa
The following are NOT Christmas presents:
Soap-on-a-rope
Socks
Ties
Car care products
Wine glasses
Pocket knives(Embossed with a FNB logo)
Face clothes
Hankies
Deodorant

On a more serious note.I give thanks to the Lord for keeping all of us and our families safe during the festive season,and for letting us meet all the good people on our travels…,well mostly.And to everybody still on holiday,please drive safe,so that we can share more of ourselves with our friends and families next year!
Damn,I'm good!
Beach Buggy (Running and now Aircooled!)
VW TDi DC
Jetta V TDi
Bugger
Advertiser
Advertiser
What model do you have?: a Few Models
Facebook: Pierre Bugger Eksteen

Post by Bugger »

:puterwork: :puterwork: :puterwork: :puterwork: :puterwork: :puterwork: :puterwork: :puterwork: :puterwork:
Adapterplates Available for Rotary in Beetle and others aswell
And Special Boxes built for Rotary Conversions and Scubies
Pierre
082 600 8663

CLick on Banner Below to be routed to the Web site

Blitzkrieg
ACVWSA Junkie
What model do you have?: none

Post by Blitzkrieg »

Chris,you'll be shocked to discover my real age :wink:
i'm very far away from using a walking stick :lol:
If it's too low, you're too old :twisted:
Merlin
ACVWSA Junkie
What model do you have?:  Various

Post by Merlin »

He's still wiping the 'wet' away from behind his ears...
"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, and oversteer, the rear.
Hp is how fast you hit the wall, and Torque is how far you take the wall with you."
sled wrote:well obviously the UK is wrong.
Chris
ACVWSA Junkie

Post by Chris »

Week Seven!Wow.Not even I thought I would be able to do it,never mind Seven weeks!But you have to have a sense of humour to survive this world.Sometimes it is difficult,but you have to keep smiling,and in every thing,even the bad,you will be able to find a smile!Be it a good memory,or and old joke or an old friend.

This week it was the start of a New Year,and I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year.May all that you want come to you this year,and not you go search for it in places like the Junk Mail,or some obscure Township.

Thanks for the Playlist Eben.Pine has now found a place to live out his true identity:a Rockspider.He has also shown this week that Mary Poppins was an absolute waste of time.

The year has also started of with some of the guys finding cars,parts and other goodies.MtM found a nice EMPI,steering and people who just piss him off,Bugger some nice busses,Eben found some nice toys and no ski instructor ,Tony found a hangover and Pine spares for his roof ,an empty highway and time to take the mickey out of us with the Porsche Replica Badge Bullsh!t.

4agedub has proven to us that he can entertain his passengers while they are holding his beer,and he is navigating some speed bumps.I just wonder how much of the beer and the pasangers would be left afterwards?

Isn’t it amazing how much patience MtM has when looking for parts for his cars,but when he gets in his car,that patience is nowhere to be found?

The last couple of weeks has also seen the threads being relatively high-jack free.Vader must be really busy.

In other news,Zuma says the decision to prosecute him,is out of revenge for winning the ANC election.Have you maybe considered that it’s because you have taken the money,and living of it,without hiding it?
Damn,I'm good!
VW TDi DC
Jetta V TDi
Merlin
ACVWSA Junkie
What model do you have?:  Various

Post by Merlin »

Chris wrote:Thanks for the Playlist Eben.Pine has now found a place to live out his true identity:a Rockspider.He has also shown this week that Mary Poppins was an absolute waste of time.
*lmao* :o :lol:
Chris wrote:Isn’t it amazing how much patience MtM has when looking for parts for his cars,but when he gets in his car,that patience is nowhere to be found?
I now refrain from driving with any family members...I Hate backseat drivers in the front seat. :evil:
"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, and oversteer, the rear.
Hp is how fast you hit the wall, and Torque is how far you take the wall with you."
sled wrote:well obviously the UK is wrong.
Sam
Drip

Post by Sam »

Happy everthing to everybody...all that is good, nice and plenty...but I just do not
have the energy for everything that is waiting - new year's blues? This guy phoned
me, he wants to sell his bus...he got it at R1000 and now he wants to sell it for
R10 000. I would like to tell him to go to HELL, but I want the bus...
Smoke on the Water
Oil Stain

Post by Smoke on the Water »

now he wants to sell it for R10 000.
If it has those windows in the roof, I'll take it! Please let me know anyway if you are not interested...
Sam
Drip

Post by Sam »

Sorry it's not a Samba...but I will let you know what happens after we smoke the peace pipe...
Chris
ACVWSA Junkie

Post by Chris »

This Black guy writes to Ronge about the quality of a” black movie” being shown in a “white owned” bioscope.I wonder if vuyo can read this site,or if he is getting a blurred page,when he logs on?

MTM is now a moderator……………………….
(The rest you must fill in.)

Looks like most people,except for Vader,are back.Posts are up,and so is my Vodacom account.Welcome back everyone,hope you all are well rested,and that you have enjoyed the holidays.
Now,get to work,so that you can feel like you deserved your holiday at the end of the year.

According to some,Bugger,4agedub and Merlin will be going to fast to see the end of the world,and will fall over the edge.

According to the news today,scientists have successfully modified the skin cells in pigs with a pigment that makes them glow in ultraviolet light.
Now we will be able to spot them when they set speedtraps at night.

A little left…….uhm………a little to the right.I don’t know……maybe,let me see……………it will look better over here.Ok,I have an idea….let’s put it on top!
Thanks Mince,we can leave the banner right there!!

A hot debate the last 2 days about the new Nano car by Tata,has left us devided about the little city run around.I has been pipped as “being the car that will be more popular than the Beetle”.Maybe VW should invest in doing the same.The only problem will be part availability after 20 years.

I must have been born with a helmet,because I called the new Bok coach in October already.The Rugby union said that it was time for transformation in rugby and that a man of race is a step in the right direction.The Government has come out and said it has nothing to do with race and that he was chosen on merit alone.De Villiers is due for a new ID book,as he said that he proud to be the first “Black” coach.
De Villiers,Pieter,speaks Afrikaans and English.I thought he was coloured.Now all that is left to do is take out their Flash stick thingy,put on their Raybans,and press the button.

CONSUMER WARNING!!
Don’t borrow any tools from ZeroAxe!If you break it,you’ll have replace his stolen tools!

MtM,first you want to rent a bike,then you want a flat for a friend and her child.
Did you ask for a paternity test??
Damn,I'm good!
VW TDi DC
Jetta V TDi
Chris
ACVWSA Junkie

Post by Chris »

You guys must excuse me,but I had a bit of a sense of humour failure this week.But I will post something short.

High jackings,lawlessness,roadrage,poor service,bad roads,stupid drivers and no netiquette.And that is just on his way to work.
At the moment MTM’s medical aid is costing him more than his exhaust and his car.

VW is in court for sex,bribery and free Vaigra allegations,but I think they got stiffed on the deal.

Snyx,I like the Cortina!

Whatever you do,don’t ask Thumper for water!The last guy ended up in hospital.

This week has seen Bugger’s thread reaching 100 pages,and going strong.Just proof of how addicted we have become.

Insane Primate,you are not nearly as cute as Pete Townsend.
(Eben,stop licking the monitor)

And ,No Sawpitcreek,the Americans won’t bomb us,our VW’s don’t leak that much oil.

Pine makes one crack about Fleetlines,now everybody is selling theirs.Pine doesn’t really hate Fleetlines fellas,he just doesn’t know better.
Damn,I'm good!
VW TDi DC
Jetta V TDi
Thumper
Carburettor
What model do you have?: Just scale models
South Africa

Post by Thumper »

[quote="Chris"]Whatever you do,don’t ask Thumper for water!The last guy ended up in hospital.[quote]

:lol:
My Bug: http://www.aircooledvwsa.co.za/viewtopi ... 37&t=12416" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Pine
ACVWSA Junkie
What model do you have?: Oil on the driveway

Post by Pine »

Pine makes one crack about Fleetlines,now everybody is selling theirs.Pine doesn’t really hate Fleetlines fellas,he just doesn’t know better
Gaan skyt! :bn:
Chris
ACVWSA Junkie

Re: The Week That Was(please don't read if easily offended)

Post by Chris »

Due to some people who doesn’t have a sense of humour and won’t let somebody blow off steam,I will refrain from making any comments that hurts,insults or otherwise inflict psychiatric damage.

The “rants” section has been moved to the bottom of the page,but is still part of the site.

So too,the topics mostly discussed on this forum.

MtM is now the Mod for that section.Any complaints can be forwarded to “dude,who gives a sh!t”

I’ll be bringing a various collection of cheeses to the KKKAK to go with certain member’s whines.

Talking about the KKKAK,thanks in advance for Fig and Gisela’s hard work,to make this happen.(No ice-cream will be served though)

I have moved one step closer to havin the full range of DC’s,and became an Uncle again.(Have to blow my own horn at some point)

Hiffi,go right ahead and divorce me,Bitch!

If I have generalised,and wrongly accused someone,I’m sorry,un-f@ck you!
Damn,I'm good!
VW TDi DC
Jetta V TDi