VW Motorcycle ??

Non ACVW models.
Watercool
Transmission
What model do you have?: VW Rabbit 2.5

VW Motorcycle ??

Post by Watercool »

FRANKFURT (Reuters) -- Volkswagen Chairman Ferdinand Piech would like Europe's largest car company to complement its stable of brands by acquiring a motorbike maker, he told German magazine Stern.
"I would still like a small, valuable motorcycle manufacturer," he said in an interview held jointly with his cousin, Wolfgang Porsche, who chairs the Porsche supervisory board.
Piech said he still regretted missing out on Italy's Ducati when it was in trouble in 1985 and a buyer could have snapped it up for peanuts.
"I myself drive a Ducati. 180 horses and more power per kilogram weight than a 1,001-hp Bugatti," said the Austrian, who will turn 71 on Thursday.
Porsche, which raised its stake in Volkswagen last year to 31 percent of the votes, aims to acquire majority control as soon as all regulatory authorities approve the takeover.

Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference
fig
Bus Driver
What model do you have?: Type 2
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/258896479219/
South Africa

Re: VW Motorcycle ??

Post by fig »

:shock:
fig
Kaapse Kombi Kult

"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right." -- Henry Ford
beetlefanatic
Donor
Donor
What model do you have?: Late Bay, Syncro x 2

Re: VW Motorcycle ??

Post by beetlefanatic »

Or a trike.

The only substitute for cubic inches are more cubic inches.