VW Pick up 2

Non ACVW models.
Watercool
Transmission
What model do you have?: VW Rabbit 2.5

VW Pick up 2

Post by Watercool »

Until now, spy shots of Volkswagen's upcoming pickup showed only a mule wearing the body of a Toyota Hilux pickup. These are the first shots that we've seen of the truck, internally called the Robust, wearing its own skin. This version is a quad-cab with a short bed, though we know from a prior rendering that a two-door standard cab with a regular-sized bed will also be offered, as well as two- and four-wheel-drive versions. The truck will be built at factories in both Argentina and Hannover, Germany for markets around the world, though VW has not said if it will ever see a dealer lot in the U.S. The Robust looks to be about the size of a Ford Ranger, which makes us hope that VW does decide to sell it in the U.S where the market for a small, efficient pickup is ripe for the taking.
vw pup.jpg
vw pup2.jpg
vwpup3.jpg

Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference
beetlefanatic
Donor
Donor
What model do you have?: Late Bay, Syncro x 2

Re: VW Pick up 2

Post by beetlefanatic »

Hi Henry, please put one in the next toy box for me. :lol:
The only substitute for cubic inches are more cubic inches.
Watercool
Transmission
What model do you have?: VW Rabbit 2.5

Post by Watercool »

Shipping cost is gonna be hell. I will take a crew cab, 4 x 4 with a TDi myself. But the chance we will see it is very small, so we can only hope and dream.
Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference
flatfourfan
Full-time Bug Nutter
What model do you have?: Speedster Replica

Post by flatfourfan »

There's a reason that VW has had terrible ratings in both the US and Canada over the last 5 years.

Cause they're making rubbish........